Updated Policies & Procedures
- We are Limiting face-to-face interactions with clients – trying to do most of our communications over the phone or via email or text.
- We continue to social distance amd remain 6 feet apart if we must meet with a client.
- We will limit how often we touch doorknobs, countertops and other surfaces, and pet supplies (leashes, food and water bowls, etc.) We wash our hands thoroughly after touching anything in the home.
- As hard as this is for us animal lovers we must limit close contact with pets (snuggling, kissing, or letting them lick your face). While walking/ hiking dogs, maintain a distance of 6 feet from other people.
- We like to choose uncrowded trails at earlier times to help reduce contact with other people.
- We keep communication lines open regarding any possible contact with an infected person. Protecting everyone involved is the main goal.
- Here are the recommendations for pet care from the CDC:
Until we learn more about how this virus affects animals, treat pets as you would other human family members to protect them from a possible infection. Do not let pets interact with people or other animals outside the household.
- Keep cats indoors when possible to prevent them from interacting with other animals or people. Walk dogs on a leash, maintaining at least 6 feet from other people and animals.
- Avoid dog parks or public places where a large number of people and dogs gather.
- We always use our own leashes to avoid handling client leashes. We wash or sanitize our leashes daily.
- CANCELATION POLICY
- Our business is growing and we so appreciate your business. However, if you need to cancel a service please do so at least 24 hours before the scheduled service so we can try to fill your spot with another pet. If you need to cancel last minute we hope you will not mind if we charge you $25.
With our new online system we hope the invoices will be easy to see and pay at your convenience. We ask, though, that all payments be made within 30 days from the date of the invoice. If invoices remain unpaid more than 30 days we will need to add $10.00 for each unpaid 30 day period.
- KEYS! Clients who provide us access to their house by door key are all labeled with our coded system. We must ask clients permission to make a duplicate spare key for emergency purposes only. For clients leaving town on vacation we provide and offer lock boxes as a safe and easy place to keep your key close to home. If a client gets locked out of their house please call us at anytime 24/7 and we'll help you into your home for a $10.00 fee added to your total bill. (We're way more affordable than calling a locksmith)!
Again we can't tell you how much we are looking forward to the rest of 2020! You are what makes our business work so well!! Thanks for putting your trust in Zen Pet Cares.
▪Weekend Rates: + $5.00 weekend fee on Saturday & Sunday.
▪2-Fur-1 Deal: 2nd family dog is FREE of charge!
▪3rd family dog : + $5.00 per/session.
▪Holiday Rates: (Federal holidays) + $10.00 per/session.